September 28, 2009

My Goodies: Juicy and Jennifer Zeuner


This past week I got some fun, free goodies at work! My awesome boss gave me an extra Juicy Couture Faux Fur Jacket that I was seriously drooling over- best boss ever :) ! It fits perfectly and will be a great piece to help transition some of my more Summery items to Fall.


I was also able to pick out any piece I wanted from the Jennifer Zeuner jewelry line and choose the Rose Gold/Diamond Hamsa Necklace (thanks Yael!). So excited for the little pick me ups this week!


Please excuse my horrid hair-do in this pic- was just too excited and wanted to take a pic asap...All buttoned up! Really wanting the weather to cool down now so I can wear my new jacket! I'm kind of obsessed if you couldn't tell...

5 comments:

Courtney said...

SOOO lucky! And even with your hair like that, it still looks cute, lol.

Shannon Dew said...

Nicole you are too cute, horrid hair and all ;-)

Amanda said...

Love the jacket!

J said...

OMG that is awesome! i loveee it!! what do you do? i need that job :)

Anonymous said...

That jacket looks amazing on you! I want it. What size is the one in the pic?