April 26, 2009

Stalking "Speidi's" Wedding



On Saturday I was in the Pasadena area and decided to drive by Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's wedding on Lake Avenue at the Westminster Presbyterian Church.  Camera crew and photographers were everywhere because they were filming the wedding for The Hills... Besides the bride and groom, I saw Lauren Conrad, Brody Jenner, Brody's GF Nicole Jayde, Frankie Delgado, Kristin Cavallari, Justin Bobby, Brent Bolthouse, Stephanie Pratt, Holly Montag, Perez Hilton, and Heidi's Mom & Stepdad.



Below is an actual paparazzi pic of Heidi's Monique Lhuiller dress which cost a reported $19,000.  She accessorized with $1 million in diamonds loaned from Neil Lane.  Her bridesmaids, Holly Montag and Stephanie Pratt, wore long yellow BCBG dresses.  Overall, everyone I saw was dressed very nicely and looked great!


2 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

Let me just say I LOVE that you stalked this out! Seriously the best!

Children of the 90s said...

Haha, I would have loved to have witnessed this!