March 2, 2009

"Jump, Jump"... for Jumpers

 

Vanessa Hudgens went for a flower power look in her Rebecca Taylor jumper ($345) at the Monday night premiere of Watchman in LA.  I love how she played up the colors in her floral print ensemble with lavender heels.  The whole look is very current but also references the sixties/seventies...

One piece jumpers, rompers, jumpsuits -whatever you want to call them- have been popping up in many designers' Spring collections.  Pair with gladiator sandals and a chunky necklace or heels and delicate bangles to go from day to night.  From Bottom left: Alexander Wang($473); Adam by Adam Lippes ($345); Pencey ($466)

  

1 comment:

Christina said...

I don't know how I feel about the jumpers. I just don't think they would be flattering on me. Maybe I'm just not thin or tall enough to wear them.