March 26, 2009

Joining the "Circus"...


It's true, I will be joining the Circus aka going to see Britney Spear's Concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on April 16th! As her #1 fan I am beyond excited, I seriously have been dreaming about it since she first announced that she would be touring! I also hear that Madonna might be a special guest at either the April 16th or 17th shows....Hope its true cause I was at Madonna's "Sticky & Sweet" Concert when Britney and Justin were the surprise guests and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

To find tickets for the "Circus" click here. Also, if you just can't wait, click here to see the set list.

2 comments:

Christina said...

i saw her on tues and she was great. amazing show.

smithe said...

hello friend .. blogg you are very beautiful .. I came here to find companionship in the blogg, hopefully we can become a good friend blogg heart. can exchange ideas about business ideas, and another friend who knew that friend .. who come here let's exchange links of friendship.