January 1, 2009

All I Wanted for Christmas...



I had such a wonderful Christmas hanging out with the BF and my fam!  Look at the beautiful ring he got me, so sweet!  I got some pretty good items, here is the list:
* Some $$$
* 2 Burke Williams Spa Gift Cards
* $125 in iTunes Gift Cards
* La Mer Foaming Cleanser and Eye Concentrate
* Ferragamo Bow Flats in Black Patent
* Classic Tall Uggs in Chestnut
* Hanky Pankys
* DVF Top
* Theory Cashmere Striped Sweater
* David Yurman 11mm Albion Ring (Pics to come, being sized)
* Gossip Girl Season 1
* Mac Eyeshadows in Sable and Bronze
* Fresh Bath Cubes in Sugar Lycee
* YSL Tribute Sandals 
* Random Stocking Stuffers
* Sony Cyber Shot 10. mp Camera
* J. Crew Roll Up Jewelry Case
* Some Bath & Body Works Products
* Hermes Enamel Clic Clac Bracelet in Black with Gold
* A new Chanel bag!!!! (Pics coming soon, its on its way to me)
* Not so much an Xmas gift, but a new car! I pick it up tomorrow :)


No comments: