July 9, 2015

Baby: Baby Gear Picks


As follow up to my Baby: Diaper Bag Alternatives + Baby: Diaper Bag Essentials posts, here are a few of my favorite baby gear picks that I either used with Hudson or plan to use with Baby Boy #2 in just a few weeks! We really loved our Bugaboo Bee Stroller the first time around so we decided to go with their Donkey Double Stroller so that both boys would have a place to sit - I love that it can be used in single mode as well [and has a nice storage basket to attach when doing so]. I always rave about Freshly Picked Moccasins - they were especially great for when Hudson was learning how to walk because of their soft soles. We are also big fans of Maxi-Cosi for car seats - we have used both the infant and convertible seats and love their safety features. Feel free to share any of you must have essentials in the comments, I'd love to hear your favorites! XOXO


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love all these suggestions! Any chance on a post on what you might put in your hospital bag? I'm having a hard time deciding what to get for mine and Im just 4 weeks shy of my first!!! Eeeeeek! Love your blog & instagram!

Khadija