June 25, 2015

Baby: Diaper Bag Essentials


As a spin off of from yesterday's post, I thought it'd be fun to share some of my favorite diaper bag essentials that I used with Hudson and plan to use again along with new items I'm going to try this time around - reviews below!

The Honest Company Products: We use all of their products exclusively for Hudson [we get their diaper bundle service which is delivered once a month] and besides what is pictured we also love their sunscreen, bath products and cleaning supplies. My favorite item is probably their Organic Healing Ointment - we use it on everything from dry skin to bug bites to diaper rashes to scratches.  

WubbaNub Pacifiers: Not only are the attached animals adorable but they also help keep the pacifiers in place, especially in the early months. We also liked Avent for pacifiers [and they are easier to clean than the Wubbanubs].

Sophie The Giraffe: Every baby needs a Sophie! They are great from early on as a chew toy and noise maker - a plus is they can be wiped cleaned and easily washed. We also loved their teether

Swaddle Blanket: I found Aden + Anais blankets to be the best brand for swaddling and the great thing is they can also be used for a bunch of other reason including as a burp rag and car seat cover to shield baby from stray hands. I love how soft their Bamboo blankets are but they tend to snag - the regular cotton are a lot more durable so they would be my suggestion. We are also going to try some swaddles from Modern Burlap - they are organic and I'm obsessed with the black and white prints

Bandana Bibs: I order them off Etsy and think they are much cuter than regular bibs, great to use for drool from teething and are a cute way to accessorize an outfit!

Comotomo Baby Bottle: These bottles weren't around when I had Hudson but they are made of soft BPA-free, medical grade silicone and are supposed to make it easy to transition back and forth from breastfeeding to bottle.

Burp Cloths: You can never have enough burp cloths [great for changing time as well]! I ordered a few organic ones from this Etsy shop and also loved the Aden + Anais Burpy Bibs with H. 

Will post recommendations for my favorite baby gear along with Baby Boy's nursery soon - ended up going a little different route from my inspiration post and can't wait to share the final product! XOXO


No comments: