January 19, 2012

Shop Now: Valentine's Day Inspiration Board #1


Valentine's Day is still a few weeks away but it's never too early to rock an inspired look featuring some of my favorite colors: lipstick red, blush and nude.  I think my favorite pairing is the Kain Silk TankTucker Printed Pants and Oscar De La Renta Earrings- this would also look great with a chambray shirt or basic white t-shirt depending on where you're going!

Stay tuned for another Valentine's Day inspiration board with more options...  XOXO

5 comments:

RosaLovesDC said...

Cute inspiration board!

Chelsea Mac said...

Sigh! I love valentines day and all of these blushes, reds, and pinks make me so so happy! Thanks for the fantastic recommendations!

Also, I tagged you over at www.hautechildinthecity.com

Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

nice collage, i love the dress/top in the first row the rightest one. seems perfect for valentine's day

Champagne Cocktails, Cashmere Dreams said...

I love the Tibi maxi skirt! Just got it and I posted it a couple of days ago on my blog! Love the Madwell felt hat too! Love your blog!

if you have time stop by!
http://champagnecocktailscashmeredreams.blogspot.com/

Mattie @ Frock Candy said...

Love your blog! <3

x.o. Mattie
mattie@frockcandy.com
http://www.twitter.com/frockcandy