October 26, 2011

Inspiration: My Cousin's Engagement Party


My cousin recently got engaged and this past weekend we attended an engagement party at his fiance's beautiful home in Temecula.  The dessert table (along with everything else) was so adorable I just had to share- love all the little details!

Stay tuned for these upcoming posts:
- Recipe for Nordstrom's Tomato Basil Soup
- A "Thriller" birthday party thrown by my sister (or Martha Stewart as I like to refer to her- see my engagement party, bridal shower and my niece's 8th birthday posts to see what I mean).
- Our Halloween party decor and costumes.
- Another giveaway!

1 comment:

k said...

Also, don't forget your apartment tour! Love how you decorated everything. Can't wait for the upcoming posts. Btw, does your sister have a blog?