October 19, 2010

♥ Recent Outfits


Work: Kain Tank, Textile by Elizabeth & James "Jimmi" Jeans and Miu Miu Platforms.

Work: Joie Tank, Banana Republic Turquoise Earrings, COH Avedon Jeans and Lanvin Flats in Tan.


Fall splurge: Celine "Luggage" Bag from Barneys.


Drinks & Dinner With The Girls: Bird by Juicy Couture Coat, Rebecca Taylor Tank, J Brand 10 inch Jeans and Christian Louboutin "Rolando" Pumps.


Best Friend's 25th Birthday: Joie Leather Jacket, T By Alexander Wang Pocket Tank, Pucci Scarf (borrowed from my Mom), Celine "Luggage" bag and Christian Louboutin "Piros" Boots.

8 comments:

Amber's Notebook said...

SOO cute Nicole!!

Anonymous said...

Really cute! Especially love the first work outfit.

Courtney said...

You always look so effortless! You have never posted an outfit I didn't like! LOVE it all!! :)

Ella Pretty Blog said...

Love all your outfits - especially the first one with the grey Kain tank.

Amanda said...

As always, I love every one of your outfits!! The Juicy Couture coat is amazing!!

Janelle said...

You look amazing! So fit. I'm inspired to go work out now since I can't seem to quit my starbucks addiction. That first outfit is so cute, too. I'm totally copying your style ok? :) btw, would you ever do a post on ur eating or workout routine? Looking for some real life inspiration, not just a "lose weight quick" ad.

jazzyphizz said...

Cute outfits I really like that Bird jacket!

Jazz
http://followinmyfabulousness.blogspot.com

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

The bag is ridiculous! Drooling!