April 19, 2010

Closet Cleanout Sale

Email me at nicole.guidetostyle@gmail.com if you would like to purchase anything or have questions. Shipping in the U.S. is included in the prices and they will be shipped out via usps priority upon paypal payment. Thanks for looking!

Joie "Karla" Dress
Size XS (was taken in from the sides and is still big/loose fitting); Worn approx. 5 times
SOLD

Gypsy 05 Maxi Dress
Size XS; Worn a few times
SOLD

Rachel Pally Halter Dress
Size XS; Worn a few times
$65

Karen Zambos Vintage Dress
Size XS; Never worn
$65

T-Bags Tunic
Size Small; Never worn with tags
$60

Geren Ford Ruffle Neck Top
Size XS; Worn 1 time
SOLD

Jet Destroyed Skinny Jeans in Black
Size 2 (run small, I would say these would fit a 24-25 waist); Never worn
$95

Current/Elliot Skinny Jeans in Treasured Destroyed
Size 25 (run big, unfortunately too big on me or I'd keep them); Never worn
$100

Again, please email me at nicole.guidetostyle@gmail.com if you'd like to purchase something!

1 comment:

jenna katz said...

Hello. I know certain sizes very from desginer to designer. Height and weight also come to play... I see a lot of your items are xs ans small. I wear these sizes and sometimes find myself fitting a medium depending on design. I am 5'4 and 105lbs.. do you think any of your items would fit me? Love your blog!
Jenna katz