April 17, 2012

Sales & Steals: Shopbop 20% Off Code


This deal was too good not to share with you asap! Shopbop is having 20% off right now with code inthefamily20 until April 18th at 11:59pm so you better act fast!  It's the perfect time to stock up on basics or splurge on something that's been on your wish list for awhile.  

I've listed the causal, easy to wear standouts that I think can be dressed up or down for spring and summer.  Some other pieces that I was looking at are this dramatic, coral  Diane Von Furstenberg Dress, this Winter Kate Dress in a vibrant fuchsia print and this green Tibi Maxi Dress.  I also love these Rag and Bone Harrow Booties and these Rag and Bone Peach Jeans.

Start shopping now here and don't forget to use code inthefamily20 at checkout to get your discount. Tweet me @nsguidetostyle with what you got! XOXO

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Nicole!
I read your blog religiously and I also bought a pair of your Louboutin's off you a couple years ago. I purchased by go-to Parker dress that I wear to work or special occasions, it's so transitional. The double-flared black and white print for only $96! Thank God you posted about this special discount. I'm thinking about buying the Current Elliot leopard skinnies as well. LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog. Keep on posting :)

XOXO,
Caroline

Nicole said...

Thank you Caroline, so sweet! I love my leopard Current/Elliot skinnies, they're a fun change from basic denim. Plus, the inseam on the "stiletto" style current/Elliot is perfect for me so no hemming needed!

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Thank you... Thanks to you I saved over$300